Thursday, January 8, 2009

Going Under again....

It had been 2 years since the ear tubes had been put in and they finally fell out just before Luke turned 3. We went a few months without, had an ear infection that he got over but there was still fluid in the ears. The ENT decided it was time for tubes once again. So for the 5th time in 3 years, Luke was put out again. He was a little nervous, being 3 you know means that everything is "why". We explained everything and when the nurse came to get him, he never looked back. I was so proud. Everything went great and when the ENT came to get me, she told me to be sure to praise him as he had done awesome. He never cried and woke up happy. She couldn't believe it. I walked down to recovery and he was sitting up in the bed and said "hi mommy" as happy as can be. The nurses and docs were in love with him, he was the best patient all day. I couldn't be a more proud parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment